Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BFF's --

Last night I was doing my reading in my book "love is a verb". She was telling about how when she was in high school her family moved and all the friends she had was her family. Her younger sister became her best friend. They still are best friends!! This reminds me of my family!!! There was one time in high school when the only people I could rely on was my family! My sister are some of my best friends. When I came to who I married their opinion mattered to me. My brother Peter was the biggest opinion that mattered to me. The last few months of my senior year helped the relationship with me and my family more than I ever could have imagined. It made everything in my life so much more important that my family was so close to me and that they love me.

I have had a hard time moving to a place I really don't know anyone. And my new family has become my best friend. Jake was my best friend before, but now we really have had to rely on each other. Its hard not having any friends around, and kind of just disappearing from the old ones. I've had to grow up pretty fast moving to a different place.

I've grown very close to Jakes side of the family and become best friends with some of them!

I am so grateful that we are put into families for a reason. I know that I was put into the right family. I love my family. I love my life. I love the gospel and that I have it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs