Tuesday, December 25, 2012

.:Merry Christmas:.



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I know it's kind of very late, but still want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope every one has had an amazing day today, and has been safe, and stuff your face because we'll all be going out in a week and buy a gym pass. Am I right?!

Waking up this morning with my darling husband, I couldn't help but think that we decorated our apartment with this picture perfect for where our tree was set up.
After all, what would Christmas really be without the story of the birth of Christ?

I hope you all took some time today to think about what Christmas really means to you. If it is the importance of religion in your life, family, service, or just praying and being thankful that you made it through another year. Whatever it may be that makes this holiday special to you, I hope you took a second to think about it today!!!!

More on Christmas later. Can't wait to read what you all received! Cause I'm telling you now, my Jake spoiled me!!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS.

      Love, Jake and April Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs