Monday, December 17, 2012

Vegas, club Carlson, and blog party

We made it home!!!! I am so glad to be home, but I did love our trip! We had so much fun, and this was technically my first trip to Vegas. I have eaten breakfast there on my way to Cali, and on our honeymoon, Jake and I stopped on our way through to ride the New York NewYork roller coaster. But other than that, this was my first time seeing everything. Well not even everything. Just a few snapshots of our little adventure :)
1- two beds, WHAT!? 2- Ice Skating penguins. So cute! 3-poisettas in the Bellagio. 4- the penguin had a santa hat. 5- eiffel tower 6- at the NFR, Jake is so hott!!! 7- wearing our matching boots. 8- NFR! 9- We get to the room, and the first thing Jake does is start ironing his clothes. omg. 10- he's cute. I love him! 11- flower house at the Bellagio 12- super cool, super big tree. 13- NFR! :) 14- US of the A 15- we got our own personal water show at the bellagio! Loved it! 16- My husband likes to stare at himself in the mirror. 17- down in old Vegas 18- old vegas 19- watching the NFR on Friday at the MGM. 20- in the sports bar! got to watch the NFR and the Jazz game, double wammy! 21- Jakes Parents are my absolute favorite! They are practically our best friends!!! 22- the closest I will get to the real eiffel tower. I don't think my paris trip will happen anytime soon! 23- watching the light show on Fremont Street. 24- with my hot chocolate. If you don't know already, I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF HOT CHOCOLATE! 25- pretty cool show!


It was so much fun! :) I really hope that I get to go back soon when my bff Billi comes to town. Which brings me to my next point. We recently stayed at the Radisson in Salt Lake and now they sent me this "Club Carlson" card so I can earn points and such. It sounds great but I'm not sure what I'm doing with it, does anyone have one of these? If so Help me out here! I'm a bit lost!

Just a reminder that the giveaway is open for 2 more days!! super excited about it!

you can go to the link HERE for more information.
Also if you live in the Utah County area or are making a trip up here, here's a little something that will be going on tomorrow night! So excited to go and have some sister bonding, and blogger bonding time! 


1 comment:

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs