Saturday, February 9, 2013

Man, Be Grateful

Have you heard this song? Be Grateful- by The Farm Inc.

This song came on the other day while I was heading home from work.

This whole song makes you feel so grateful for everything you have.

I started thinking back to things that I probably have been taking for granted.


I need to remember to Thank my Heavenly Father for all of my blessings. Even the little ones.

There was something that one of my seminary teachers told me in high school, "Nothing is small or 

stupid to Him. If it's important to you, its important to Him."

That always hits me when I am crying over something so small and stupid.

When we were first married, I prayed everyday that I would make some friends up here so I wouldn't 

be alone. I would come home crying hysterically to Jake, saying that it was so stupid, but I just missed

my friends. 

It was never stupid, and now I have some amazing friends up here. I love the people I work with, and I

have made friends with some of my fellow bloggers.


There is always something to be grateful for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs