Friday, October 25, 2013

A blog about love




If you are ever having a bad day, I have found the blog for you to read to uplift you (besides mine of course: ))

Go Here. Mara is the happiest person I know. I have linked you to the post she wrote about how to have a REALLY REALLY good marriage. And believe me kids, once you start reading you'll want to start from the beginning.

That is what I have done for the past week. Yesterday I had to scan a huge mountain of loan docs, so I figured in between the stacks I would read, and read I did. I sit and just smile about the love that Mara and Danny have. They are adorable. so if you don't have much planned for this weekend, go read their blog.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs