Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Update



Hello all!!

Sorry I have been mildly non-exsistant for the last 4+ weeks.  Heres a little update on our babe.


Bree has been a dream. Most the time!
For the first 3 or 4 weeks we were at the doctor at least once a week. So I had a constant update on her weight and height.
At 6 weeks She is:

+ Last known she was 8lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long. She is growing way to fast.
+ She is now wearing mostly 0-3 Month clothes and some 3 Month.
+ We have caught a few glimpses of a smile and some what laughs.
+ She has gone through a growth spurt already
+ Last night she slept 7 hours and after some more food and a diaper change, another 4 hours! Momma loves that!

I cannot believe how fast time has gone, I need my baby to stop growing. I don't even want to think about going back to work in 4 weeks. I also have no clue how I am ever going to get myself and a baby out of bed and ready by 8:30! Any suggestions let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious! My son is 12 weeks old and is still up every 3 hours at night.. Any secrets to your sleeping success?

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs