Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The best Chocolate Chip Cookies, ever!

I have never been much of a baker. I love sweets but I would much rather buy them already made or have someone make them for me. I can't seem to get those dang cookies to do exactly what I want!

But recently I found the most amazing chocolate chip recipe ever, scrolling through Facebook one day, and I can't stop making them!


Yesterday I took Bree to her 6 Month checkup. A crying baby because of shots, and a crazy off day warrants these cookies being made!



I wish I would've got the website they were from so I could give them credit, but here is the recipe.

Chocolate Chip Cookies:
2 1/4 Cups Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1/4 cup sugar
1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
2 eggs
2 cups chocolate chips



Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and baking soda.
In a large bowl beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, shortening, pudding mix, vanilla, and almond extract.
Mix until well blended.
Add eggs and mix well.
Beat in flour mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded teaspoonful and bake 10-12 minutes.




Makes about 36 cookies.
*Depending on how much cookie dough you eat in the process :)


Extra tip for making the soft cookies: Take them out of the oven as they start to golden. They continue to cook after they are out of the oven and off the cookie sheet. If you wait until they look cooked they will be crunchy and hard.

1 comment:

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs