Monday, September 28, 2015

Morning Routine



This post is in collaboration with ALOHA -- all thoughts are my own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mornings are pretty rushed. One thing that makes it easier is knowing that I have healthy skin so I don't have to cake on the makeup. I have been lucky enough to be blessed with pretty good skin, I'm thanking the Native American in me. I still like to use certain products and do certain things that keep my skin healthy and glowing.


1. Drink Water -


Growing up I was never good about drinking as much water as I should. As soon as I got pregnant I was drinking all the water I could. To keep my energy up and the morning sickness at bay. Now that I am nursing Bree, I have a water bottle glued to my hand. It is amazing the difference water can making in your day and complexion.


Water washes out all the toxins in your body that can have a negative effect on your skin. It also gives your skin cells life to keep your skin elasticity and give you a happy glow.


2. Exercise -


Regular exercise is good for everything in your body! If you are healthy, then your skin is healthy and it shows. Some of my favorite things to do to get moving these days are bike rides, running with Sky, and going for walks by the river and stopping to take a reading break while Bree Naps.


3. Exfoliate -


Dead skin cells build up on top of our skin and it can dull that beautiful glow that radiates from healthy skin. I use a microdermabrasion facial scrub once a week to remove dirt and grime from my face that has built up. If I have had a rough day, or wear my glasses a few days in a row I tend to exfoliate a couple times a week. Just so I can get everything that is trapped in my pores out.


I also make sure to take my makeup off every night. Your skin needs its time to breath and have a break. No better time than while you are sleeping!


4. Sunscreen -


Every summer all we hear about is sunscreen and protecting our skin from the sun. It is one thing that does help your skin look beautiful for much longer. I use a moisturizer with sunscreen in the mornings before I put my makeup on. It doesn't smell like sunscreen, isn't heavy, and it protects my skin! You can have a summer glow without frying your skin.


5. Eat Healthy -

During the summer I tend to eat healthier mostly because of all the freshness that is everywhere! During these cooler months I keep up on my protein drinks and green drinks to keep my body healthy.

My new favorite brand is ALOHA protein and greens. They are an all natural healthy way to boost your health drinks in the morning or throughout the day. They also have snacks such as protein bars, trail mix, and even CHOCOLATE!
They are delicious are it always makes me feel better knowing that its also healthy! Go here to get your free sample! Do it. You won't regret it! You can also go Here and use some of their amazing recipes!







No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs