Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hello, again.

Hey There! Remember when you used to write on this blog somewhat frequently? Well this life of mine has been a little bit crazy, but crazy in a good way. We have just been working, spending time with our ever growling TODDLER!!!, and making memories. There are a few times that I have pulled up an empty page to write out a new blog post, but it didn't feel right for some dumb reason.

But after reading some other posts on some of my favorite blogs, it gives me a huge urge to write again.

There have been many changes in my life since last time I wrote. On New Years I joined everyone in setting resolutions goals for this new year. Here are my personal goals:

- Finish one round of BBG (Bikini Body Guides; more on this later)
- Make more dinners at home/ Healthy meals (be prepared for some good recipes)
-Continue reading the list of books on Bon's Book Club.

--------------------
Goals for Jake and I:
-Finish reading the Book of Mormon
-Be better with money

So far we are keeping with our goals. It isn't that hard when it is a GOAL not a RESOLUTION. A resolution has such a bad rap that comes with it. Mentally it is something that you know you will fail at. Because everyone talks about how a resolution is something you do for the first week and then you're done.
A goal is something you are holding yourself accountable for. I feel like a goal is much more achievable.


Did you set any goals for yourself this year? If not. Start now! Think of something, just one thing, you want different in your life. Write it down and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs