Thursday, June 7, 2012

{ What a Magnificent day }

So.. this whole Jake being gone thing has gotten slightly better! We're almost past Wednesday, and what does that mean kids?? That's right only 3 and a half more days until Jake is home!! YAY!!! I seriously couldn't be happier! On the other hand, I have had fun sitting around watching Dance Moms, Greys Anatomy, and occasionally doing laundry and cleaning!

Last night I had a sleepover with my wonderful mother-in-law, Melanie. We watched my favorite musical ever!!! NEWSIES!!!

Does that sum it up? I love Christian Bale! and he SINGS! and dances! awesome! A nice shout out to my good friends Brookelyn and Carlisle who too share my love of this musical!

Today, I went to the beautiful Provo Temple with Melanie! It was a very fun night! I love going to the temple and the Spirit that I feel there!! :) It brought a smile to my face knowing that I got married in my special castle to my special guy!
PRETTY!
That makes for a Magnificent day!

P.s.  to top it all off, two phone calls from Jake. <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. I'm in love with Dance Moms, Grey's, and the Newsies too! All three of those are fabulous. Love the new blog girl!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs