Monday, July 2, 2012

NOMINATED


 Alright Kids... I'm just catching on, so I going to need to thank two people :) I am pretending that I know what I'm doing with blogging. Is it working?
Well I have been nominated twice from both Sarah from the {mr.}& the {mrs.} and also Chandra from T & C
 Now here are the rules :)

                                                                                                                                     
1. thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. include a link to their site.
3. include the award image in your post.
4. give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. when nominating, include a link to their site.
7. let other bloggers know they've been nominated

RANDOM FACTS

[1] I know every word to ever Friends episode. That is one of my favorite past times with my siblings is just sitting and watching every single episode of friends... 50 times :) and I'll admit it. I cried during the finale!!! I'm a baby!
[2] I don't like touching raw meat. Like MAJOR gag reflex. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter what it is: chicken, pork, beef. and I put up with it to make dinner but blah!!!!
[3] I am a sympathetic crier. Its bad! Like in movies, tv shows, testimony meetings. :) But it's good that my husband is the same way. when I cry, he cries :) He's such a cutie!!
[4] I would much rather wear skinny jeans then anything else!! So cute :) not too long ago I hated skinny jeans. I thought they were so ugly. I think it was mostly because I worked at a grocery store for 2 years and saw people wearing skinny jeans with tennis shoes... holy NO!!!!! but now that skinny jeans are bright colors and super cute... I wear them all the time :)
[5] I absolutely 100% miss my friends... it's weird that everyone stops talking to you when you're married... or is it just me??
[6] I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. It is my main dream and goal to go and see it one day :) SOOOOOO pretty. I've heard Paris is stinky.. but it's one thing to put up with to see it :)
[7]When I was younger I wished that I could be a singer. I did the whole stand in front of the mirror with a brush. Well there was actually a group of us and our hit song was Before He Cheats!! :) :) haha gotta love your childhood friends :)

This is mildly embarassing but there are only 2 people I can nominate.
Katie @ KateS Loves
 and
Billi @ Billi Tomlinson

:)

1 comment:

  1. I love you April you are so cute, and it's not even getting married, since I have moved I have became like non-existent to so many people haha I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs