Friday, November 9, 2012

..::Christmas is coming::..

So it's snowing where I am at right now? what about you? Are you sitting on your couch with a cup of hot chocolate, watching Friends, and wrapped up in a big comfy quilt!?

Well I am!  And I'm just telling you, there is only one way to spend the day that it starts to SNOW!!!!


This is not exactly the way that I wanted to start my day... BUT IT WAS! I am so excited that school is almost out and I can spend all of my days up the mountain with my Jake SNOWMOBILING!! :) and also Christmas Tree Hunting!! :) I cannot wait.

Now does that not say CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!
I say it's time to start putting up the lights/decorations.


Have a great snow day :)


---- April
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs