Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{xoxo....GG}

HAPPY DAY AFTER ELECTION DAY!!! :)

Hope you all survived yesterday, cried or partied yourself to sleep and woke up positive today. I am not going to post anything on my opinions on it all. Its really rather ridiculous the things that are being said.

That's it. I'm done. Nothing more to say about that :)

My weekend was sooooooo fun :) I had my Lia Sophia party and got to spend some time with my family! and also earned myself some new jewelry just by hosting the party.


I was so excited to see all these girls :) and have them come and spend some time with me and just have some girl time!





 Especially this little girl. She made the party for sure.

**If you want to buy jewelry or host a party contact let me know**

Along with this crazy party that we had ;) Jake and I went hunting on Sunday afternoon.. pheasant hunting! whoo! it was crazy.. that is about all I have to say. I haven't been hunting since I was younger, and even then I was just the one who held/ate the food.


I really just went to see how Daisy worked, and then I was convinced that I need to go take a hunters safety class so I can join in on all the fun! We had fun nonetheless. Even though we spent an hour and a half walking through weeds and picking up dead birds. It sure was fun :) I love that boy that I enjoyed walking through those weeds :)

Its hump day, therefore my day off. Meaning a day of laying on the couch in my sweats. Hair undone, no makeup, and OF COURSE! watching hours and hours of Gossip Girl. I'm almost caught up, I'm not quite sure what I will do when I'm finished watching it. I may have no life again! well even more so than now! haha. 

Suggestions on any new addictions?

Hope you all have a great day, and rest of the week. Heres a little something to keep you going for the rest of the week.

She makes me want to have children immediately.

hahahahha too good!


HAVE A GOOD WEEK :)

               -- April


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs