Friday, November 2, 2012

{Party Central}

Happy Friday everyone!!!

How was your Halloween??

Ours? Was super fun! We finally figured out what to be.
My dear Jake was a bum :) with his sign that he saw a guy holding once when we went to a Jazz game. "To sum to work to ugly to strip please help" Thats my husband folks :) but I love him to pieces!!!
I finally just decided to be a cat. Simple, and all the little girls said I was their favorite! hahah that's all that matters in the end right?

It was 5 o'clock when I thought that we would start getting knocks on our door for candy! but I was a little disappointed when we left at 6:30 and no one had come. Where we are in a basement I guess I couldn't really expect too much, but I was a little sad. I decided to leave our candy bucket hanging on our door when we left just in case.
TO MY SURPRISE, and Jakes as well! Half of the candy was gone. Yes, it was probably only one kid, but it still put a smile on my face!

As our first Halloween being married, it was good! Its crazy to think that a year ago Jake and I were dating and just on the beginning of our journey. What a sweet man he is!

Now onto Thanksgiving! which makes me excited because that just means one holiday closer to CHRISTMAS!!! I cannot wait. And already have set up all of my Thanksgiving decorations! Yeah, I'm excited.

This weekend I get to show off my cute little house! I am hosting a Lia Sophia Party. I cannot wait! I love myself some Jewelry! and food and friends! I cannot wait, and will upload pictures next week! Have a great weekend all. Stay warm :) and do something fun :)

---- April

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs