1- OOOK. really if you know me then you would know the #1 place I really really really really... really really really really want to go is PARIS!!!
I really really want to see it. So pretty!
2- If you read from the very beginning of my blog, then you would know that my husband, Mr. Jake went on his mission in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico. I know. Don't ask me how to say it :) It's a mouthful! but just the way that Jake has described it I have really wanted to go!
3- In high school I took a college class, Myths and Folk Tales. I really want to go to Rome now! That would be super awesome.
4- I love going to the Manti Temple.
-1- Baby Hansen
-2- To buy a House
-3- Want to finally graduate with my Associates
-4- Go to the gym everyday (i'm not so good at that!)
-5- To go on a HUGE shopping spree
-6- meet some of my blogger friends
-7- get a pedicure
-Having a baby
-My family, and Inlaws!
-Making new friends.
1. I love to sleep more than anything.
2. I'm scared that I won't be a good mom, and wife.
3. I want to go to New York City and go to a fancy party wearing a super fancy dress.
4. Sometimes I really miss all of my friends from high school living away from them.
5. I have to face the outside of the bed when I sleep.
6. I absolutely hate fish. The smell, the taste, the texture.
7. I love actions movies.
8. I am envious of people that have a plan for their lives. I am shaky about what I want to do.
9. Working at a bank, I get scared every day that I'm going to get robbed.
10. I love blogging more than I probably should!
THAT IS A LITTLE ABOUT ME! It was kind of hard for me to think about everything about me. haha but I did it. I hope I see some of these pop up through out the day. It's fun and actually doesn't take very long!