Tuesday, January 29, 2013

PART 2.

Annnnnnnd.... we're back! Here we go with round two of all about me.


6. places.


     1- OOOK. really if you know me then you would know the #1 place I really really really really... really really really really want to go is PARIS!!!

I really really want to see it. So pretty!



2- If you read from the very beginning of my blog, then you would know that my husband, Mr. Jake went on his mission in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico. I know. Don't ask me how to say it :) It's a mouthful! but just the way that Jake has described it I have really wanted to go!


3- In high school I took a college class, Myths and Folk Tales. I really want to go to Rome now! That would be super awesome.


4- I love going to the Manti Temple. 

It is my favorite Temple, and it makes me feel at home :)

5- I am so excited to go to this castle this spring for the first time!! WHOOOOOO!!!!


6- My most favorite place is in his arms! :)





7. wants.


-1- Baby Hansen
-2- To buy a House
-3- Want to finally graduate with my Associates
-4- Go to the gym everyday (i'm not so good at that!)
-5- To go on a HUGE shopping spree
-6- meet some of my blogger friends
-7- get a pedicure



8. fears.

-Spiders
-Heights
-Failure
-Being alone
-The dark
-Scary Movies
-Having a baby
-Being Kidnaped


9. Loves

I love....
-Movies
-Books
-Music
-JAKE
-My family, and Inlaws!
-Making new friends.
-Being happy
-Sunshine
-Bright Colors

10. Secrets.
1. I love to sleep more than anything.
2. I'm scared that I won't be a good mom, and wife.
3. I want to go to New York City and go to a fancy party wearing a super fancy dress.
4. Sometimes I really miss all of my friends from high school living away from them.
5. I have to face the outside of the bed when I sleep.
6. I absolutely hate fish. The smell, the taste, the texture.
7. I love actions movies.
8. I am envious of people that have a plan for their lives. I am shaky about what I want to do.
9. Working at a bank, I get scared every day that I'm going to get robbed.
10. I love blogging more than I probably should!


THAT IS A LITTLE ABOUT ME! It was kind of hard for me to think about everything about me. haha but I did it. I hope I see some of these pop up through out the day. It's fun and actually doesn't take very long!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for part two! What gym do you go to? Did you know that UVU has a gym? I just went to it yesterday and it was actually really good. I love getting to know you! :)

    P.S. I think it would be funny if we all ended up going to Tuxtla around the same time! (i have no idea when we will)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to Golds Gym in Spanish Fork. I HAD NO IDEA THEY HAD A GYM!!! dang it! oh well haha.
      yeah I don't know when we'll go to Tuxtla. probably not for a while!

      Delete
  2. Cutest blog ever! Can't wait to read along as you keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Can't wait to have you along for the ride! :) haha.

      Delete
  3. you two are sooo cute!! what temple did you get married in if you don't mind me asking? :)

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a cute segment! Yay I am with you #TeamSleepingBeauties . Shh it was supposed to be my secret , right?

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs