Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pinterest Wednesday


After taking care of sick hubby all week... this is a nice break. Something simple, and also I very much enjoy looking at Pinterest.

If you haven't been following, Jake and I are looking to buying a home. So this week on Pinterest Wednesday I have decided to post some of the things that I really really want to have in our new home! Some of them, they are just pretty :)



This is a must for a guest bathroom!!! So pretty and inviting!!! Will I have a guest bathroom? probably not, but its still a nice thought!


This is a must! A very pretty, and nice organized place for me to sit down and do what ever I need at this desk!! I'm going to start begging dad to build this for me!


I don't know how it happens, but with just me and Jake.. I do a ridiculous amount of laundry in a week. Is anyone else having this problem? Or do we just go through clothes like none other?

This is one that I probably won't do! I'm scared of color, but it is so pretty!! I also love the dark wood. Absolutely beautiful!

We need a new bedroom set. I am on the look out for this! I love the red and pale purple! I also love the sea foam green dresser off to the side! This room says, "come in! Jump on my bed! You're on vacation!" Yeah, I need it!


Do I even need to explain this!? This right here would be heaven on earth! Okay. I don't know about you, but two in a regular size tub doesn't work (TMI!!!?!?) I would spend all day in this tub!

I would have my visiting teachers over everyday with this set up! I love the mix of colors, as well as all the different sizes of frames! cute!

What are some of the things that must be in your dream home!?

follow me on Pinterest

Grab a button, spread the word.
Hansen Love

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Everyone needs a tub like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really will invest in a tub like that. So great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog today and I just wanted to say that I love it! I found out too that I guess your husband and my husband served missions together. Random, eh? By the way I think that tub is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs