Friday, January 4, 2013

-- Resolutions --

If you guys missed my guest post this week, I thought I would share my resolutions here as well just in case!

Its New Years Resolution time!! Ahh time to make promises to ourselves we will keep for a week!! So this year I decided to chose things that I really feel like I can accomplish and stick with. Possibly something that is not required everyday. I am going to start out with the most common goal....

1. Do some physical activity-at least- once a week.

I'll be honest. I have been blessed with my dads genes. I have a somewhat high metabolism. In high school I ran for the cross-country team, and maintained a 120 lbs. average. (Did I just break a rule of womanhood of revealing my weight?) Sad to say, I have gained some weight since college and being married. In our house, you will not find a scale. I am almost certain that if I did know my weight I would most likely be running right now instead of blogging. I also used to be a little bit of a health freak, for like a week! Really though, I have been much more concerned about my health since I have been married and have been thinking of having a family. So this is something I feel I can do.




2. Handle my money better.

I fell almost like it was a big sign to me this Christmas when one of the presents I got from my parents was this book.

I had heard of him, and we did get one of his books for our wedding as well, so I guess we will just have to try it out. We are going to be having some big money spending decisions soon with buying a house and starting a family. I feel like we really need to start at least consider saving our money. Haha.

Finally.....

3. become a better blogger.

I started blogging after we got married in May. I figured it would be a good way for family and friends to keep up with our happenings. Also, I moved away from most of my friends, so I thought it would be a great way to meet some new people, and boy! I have!!! In the last month or two months I have definitely stepped up my game, but I am still in need of a little help!!!

Sooooo, If you have any tips or pointers. ANYTHING really, please share what you think. Also, once I reach 50 followers I will be having a Lia Sophia jewelry giveaway!!

What are some of your resolutions??



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs