Saturday, February 16, 2013

One Happy Saturday

Good Morning loveies... It is a wonderful day in the bank world today.

It is my last official Saturday! Whoo!! We, (me) are partying today. Except for the fact that a computer was broken last night, and we ended up staying 2 hours after, and my computer broke this morning. Other than that, it is a wonderful day.

The sun is shining.

I'm getting my hair dyed Monday...

and I'm guest posting over at Discovering JaNae

Go check it out, and her. She's awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your cute blog from discovering janae! I loved your guest post. The things you learned sound an awful lot like what I had to learn as well!
    I'm excited to follow along. :)


    Jana @ life could be a dream

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs