Monday, February 18, 2013

The Perks of....

Today! This day! Is Presidents Day!

and I am so very grateful for all of our Presidents of our country. I am very proud to be an American, after all I was once Miss Independence.


We were babies!!! Really though, We were like.. 15. haha.

But today I am so thankful for Presidents Day... Why?

Because of the perks of working at a bank.

1. You get every little holiday off.
2. I get paid for this wonderful day off.
3. I get to sleep in
4. I don't have to go to school
5. Well.. I have the day off, I'm just a happy girl.

What are you up to today??
 I'm going to be hanging out with my new Sister and my brother.

After 8 years of dating on and off and one adorable little niecey-poo later, my brother Peter, finally proposed to to his girly friend Carrey!

Happiness all around!!!

1 comment:

  1. Days off are the best! Congrats on your brothers engagement!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs