Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinterest Wednesday {Love edition}

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVE!




I don't know why, but I just love Valentines day. I have always loved planning surprises and seeing the look on the recipients face, and just knowing that they are happy.

Today, I wanted to share some of my loves, through Pinterest.

TV. Show.




Greys, and Gossip Girl are my addiction. Yummmm :)


Food.


Anything with Bacon.                     Anything sweet.                               Anything Cheesy.



Love Movie. 
A little older movie, but I love it. It gives me butterflies every time I watch it.



I usually only watch this movie when I've had a
bad day, but I really do love it. What girl
doesn't love watching Ryan Gosling!?

I love this movie. At first I hated it. but now I love it.
It makes me appreciate all that Jake does for me






Song. 



The Little Things - one direction

Keep on loving you - Firefly
(want to listen to this song? go HERE)


Scent.




Jewelry. 

I love my Lia Sophia Jewelry. My Lady Like ring


My eden Necklace

Confident Bracelet. 
**Don't forget at 50 followers we're going a giveaway with Lia Sophia Jewelry**




Hansen Love

2 comments:

  1. I've been debating about seeing The Vow. Everyone that I've talked to says that it is really sad but I've still secretly wanted to see it. Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very much so. I hated it at first, but now I love love love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs