I want to apologize. I don't have much to say on this day of Mon.
I've spent my weekend doing this:
-Come home from work.
-Hide from husband (we play hide and seek)
-Go To old navy and get a new dress (thanks Mel)
-Go to Zupas
-Watch movie with our pals!
- Go to bed late.
- Get ready to go to the temple. Put on flats.
-Open the door and see 1 foot of snow on my car.
- Change shoes.
- Wipe off car.
-Go to Temple
- Get a $5, heavenly waffle from the waffle truck
- Take a nap with the hubs/ clear off old laptop.
- Go out to dinner with friends (El Salvadorian food... actually pretty good!)
- Play a little kids board game.
-Go to sleep.
-Get ready/remember we don't have milk for breakfast.
-dry hair while husband goes to gas station to buy milk.
- Eat Cinnamon toast crunch.
-Drive to Manti.
- Go to church
- Cry my eyes out because of Marissa's talk
-Eat lunch while catching up with my good friends.
- Hang out with the fam
-Pick up boxes/ chat with another friend :)
-Go to sleep.
I feel like I've done a lot this weekend. I probably haven't. But I'm tired my friends.
What does your weekend look like?
P.s. I will be leaving for a wonderful wonderful week in the sun on Saturday, I would like to have some of you lovely people take over the blog for a week. Sounds like something you would like to do? Email me Here. The first 8-10 people to email me will get the spot to post :) thanks!