Monday, March 25, 2013

Play by Play

I want to apologize. I don't have much to say on this day of Mon.

I've spent my weekend doing this:


Friday:
-Come home from work.
-Hide from husband (we play hide and seek)
-Go To old navy and get a new dress (thanks Mel)
-Go to Zupas
-Watch movie with our pals!
- Go to bed late.


Saturday:
-Wake up.
- Get ready to go to the temple. Put on flats.
-Open the door and see 1 foot of snow on my car.
- Change shoes.
- Wipe off car.
-Go to Temple
- Get a $5, heavenly waffle from the waffle truck
- Take a nap with the hubs/ clear off old laptop.
- Go out to dinner with friends (El Salvadorian food... actually pretty good!)
- Play a little kids board game.
-Go to sleep.


Sunday:
-Wake up
-Shower
-Get ready/remember we don't have milk for breakfast.
-dry hair while husband goes to gas station to buy milk.
- Eat Cinnamon toast crunch.
-Drive to Manti.
- Go to church
- Cry my eyes out because of Marissa's talk
-Eat lunch while catching up with my good friends.
- Hang out with the fam
-Pick up boxes/ chat with another friend :)
-drive home
-start packing
-Go to sleep.

I feel like I've done a lot this weekend. I probably haven't. But I'm tired my friends.

What does your weekend look like?

P.s. I will be leaving for a wonderful wonderful week in the sun on Saturday, I would like to have some of you lovely people take over the blog for a week. Sounds like something you would like to do? Email me Here. The first 8-10 people to email me will get the spot to post :) thanks!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you two play hide and seek, sounds like my type of marriage-FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy weekend! I would be tired too, ha ha.
    I love that you guys play hide & seek, we actually just got done playing that with our son :D
    I'm sending your little gift out tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waffle truck?! YUM!!!! That sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs