Tuesday, March 19, 2013

When time has no meaning



10 months.

1 month. - june-  Love that I have a hardworking husband.
2 months. - july- Love that He hugs me when I cry. Even when he doesn't understand why.
3 months. - august- Love that He will sit at a wedding with me all day long, when all He wants to do is throw up.
4 months. -september- Love that He will spoil me more than I deserve on my birthday.
5 months. -october- Love that He will carve pumpkins with me and watch random halloween movies with me.
6 months. -november- Love that He will say I cooked a good turkey when I left all the insides in it... gross.
7 months. - december- Love that He will let me decorate like crazy for Christmas, even when he is a scrooge.
8 months. - january- Love that He will kiss me at midnight in front of our friends.
9 months. -february- Love that He will spend our $20 gift limit on flowers and candy for me.
10 months. -march- I LOVE MY HUSBAND. Because we are still in love with each other. We are still in the honeymoon phase, and happy about it. I love my husband because he can make me laugh when all I want to do is be done with everything. I love him because he will take me to a movie and ice cream. I love my husband because he will take interest in things I love. I love my husband because he kisses me goodnight, good morning, and any chance he gets. I love my husband because he's adorable, sweet, and kind.
He's got a good butt, smile and hair.
He is my soul mate, my lover, and friend.

We've made it 10 months.. and are still madly in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs