Monday, April 29, 2013

Miraculous Monday

Well after a long.. what has it been now? 3, 4 weeks? We are moved in.. ish! We are sleeping at our house the floors are almost done, and I can start planning parties!

This whole house deal has just stressed me right out, as well as poor Jake! I am just glad its almost all over and we can slow down for a bit and take a breather.

Saturday we had a big day of cleaning. Melanie (my WONDERFUL Mother in law) helped clean the flower beds, getting rid of all the old leaves and branches laying around. Mowing the lawn, cleaning windows, while the boys worked on the floor! I feel as though we are living in a brand new house!

I am so happy to have that done, and get focused on the blog again!

Have a great Monday Lovies!

2 comments:

  1. That's so great to hear that you have gotten so much accomplished - especially on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs