Saturday, May 4, 2013

Favorite Quote.

Remember how I am reading this book,


Well She is very inspiring. I love the way that she is very human and admits how hard everything was for her. But I love more that she takes how hard everything is for her, and just turns it around and makes it something she can grow from. 

So my favorite quote for right now is:


Stephanie is amazing.

She is making me want to be the person that can push through anything. We all have those flame in our lives that bite at our skin and burn us. But its the heeling process that is important and to continue with hope.

Share the hope.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this quote. I love it! I think I may have to pick up this book too :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs