Friday, June 28, 2013

Exciting news for the weekend

Hello Everyone!

I had all of these wonderful posts in mind of this week, and that never happened. I will try harder next week!

But as far as this week goes, My house is dirty, I have read 3 books, and **drum roll please** I am getting everything figured out to graduate this fall!! This is one happy girl!

When I was in college, before I met Jake, I sent a missionary off. After that I promised myself that I had to have my associates before I got married. That didn't happen but I was so close, I could smell it! So after we got married I told Jake that before we had kids, I had to have my associates. Looks like this might be an invitation to start thinking about the kiddos.

I decided that here in Utah County, that I just really didn't like the atmosphere of the university that is here (UVU)
No offense to those of you reading in Utah that do enjoy it. I just grew up in a small town, and like the "I know everyone on campus" feel. Heck, I even knew the professors. Snow College has my heart!

So dear everyone at Snow College, This girl is coming back! Granted it is online classes, but I will be graduating from the college I have wanted to. I will be a Snow College Badger!

That is my exciting news for today, I really hope you all have a great weekend!

I sure will, I don't have to go to the airport this weekend to pick Jake up or to drop him off. He's staying home for another week! YAY!


P.s. One last thing,
If you aren't following me on BLOGLOVIN, now is the time to do so if you want to keep following the life of the Hansens. Google reader is done JULY 1ST! I would love the keep all of you lovies in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I'm going to have my associates in December as well :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs