Friday, June 21, 2013

Lists, again


**A couple of weeks ago we went and got some pictures taken. I really wanted some taken for our one year anniversary. I love the way they turned out! More to come :)


I am so excited that it is Friday! I love Fridays. Why? because this handsome guy comes home tomorrow! 

While he's been gone I have been trying to catch up on all of the yard work he usually does. Last night, after my softball game, I decided to catch up on some things that I really needed to do.

And.. I became that neighbor that everyone hates.

9 o'clock, I mowed the lawn. 

It needed to be done people. It needed to be done. 

My happy list this week contains:

-new skirts
-a sleepy, cuddly puppy
-new hair color
-losing sleep over a good book
-swedish fish
-new hair clips
-newly married friends
-summer nights
-winning a softball game.
-friends reruns

Happy weekend every one.
Jake and I are giving a talk in church and having a bbq with my family! updates next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs