Monday, July 29, 2013

PMS

I feel like this every time its that time. 



I have this theory though. It's something like this. Men PMS just as much as women do. Done. Simple and easy. And any married woman (or anyone who is around men quite a bit) I'm sure would agree with me. PMSing is an imbalance of hormones. So therefore, men can PMS as well! (I am saying pms a lot)

When Jake and I first got married I told him of my little theory and we had to have quite the discussion on it. Then finally I convinced him, and now he defiantly notices it as well!


It's not a bad thing. It just a time when we all get a little more irritated than usual and need lots of chocolate! Am I right? Am I right? (quoting she's the man) 

But next time your hubby is a little edgy... is he pmsing? 

haha. just a little funny for you Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. I this while PMSing, which made it all the more funnier!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs