Thursday, August 29, 2013

Life is Precious

The other day I was on such a high, I had read the ensign while eating breakfast, I got A LOT accomplished at work. It was a great day! I hadn't looked at my phone once while I was at work. (that's big for me)

When I got home I fixed myself some lunch and nestled myself on the couch to watch some Grey's Anatomy. I pulled out my phone and started flipping through Facebook. There were posts from all my friends I went to high school with about one of our classmates. I frantically started reading and found out that he had passed away.

I was shocked and kind of just went into an out of body state. I could see everything around me but I felt like I wasn't in my body. This guy and I had gone to school since kindergarten. No, we weren't ever best buddies, but we were still friends. He was one funny dude! He could make me laugh.

There were times in middle school when I will admit I was a bit afraid of him. I was afraid of all boys, they were now tall and gaining muscle. They were scary. But Jeremy was a good guy. At the age of 20, you really don't expect something like that to happen. You realize how precious life is. You realized who you don't want to live without in your life. Jeremy and his family have been on my mind since I found out. So tragic, and quick. He will always be remembered.

Prayers are going out to his family, and his friends.

In memory of his passing I wanted to share with you one of my favorite songs that makes me think of him now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs