Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sister Friend

Ode to the sister that is my best friend.


I never really understood how to do all of the different poems in school, so here is post about my sissy. A birthday girl!

**and Ash because you requested it, it is all about you!**


This girl has been my "twin" since before I can remember. She is 4 years older than me, but she is my best friend. 

She has always been the girl I look up to in everything. Church, fashion, friends. She served a mission in Houston Texas and came back a few weeks before I graduated high school. I was the happiest girl to have her home to be there to see me graduate seminary and high school. She can always make me laugh. We share the love of Gilmore Girls, and Friends. She has been in love with Nsync since the day they became a group. She cried the day Lance Bass came out of the closet. She is uncoordinated, dances silly, and puts shirts on her head like a turban. 



She is the one who got me into blogging, and reads my blog everyday.
The first thing I do when I get to work in the morning is send her an email. She has told me in advance that she wants to be the one who throws my baby shower. She helped with my wedding, and set me up with Jake. 



This girl is absolutely beautiful. She is a shining light, and is an example of Christ. She is one of my amazing sisters, and I love her to death.

love you Ashley!
 Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs