Thursday, August 15, 2013

When I go grocery shopping

Sometimes my mind is the craziest place! I think the most random things, and then I say them out loud and they sound even crazier!  So don't think I'm too crazy.

I was walking past the break isle and started thinking... how did this become my job? (not that I'm against it) but Jake used to go shopping in college, how did I get the grocery shopping job. And then all the sudden I turned the corner and there she was. A lady was coming at me head on with a little kid in the top basket.

We were playing chicken.

It is like the most competitive thing for women. Who is actually going to move out of the way. You stare at each other until one moves around the other. Needless to say I won.

If I'm in a hurry I am the one who is swerving in and out of people. Be honest, are you the swerver or the one who stays strong and wins the fight?


I told you I'm strange. It's the Thursday effect, I need it to be 5:00 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs