Ever since September, when I have a free few minutes at work I make lists. Mostly of what I need to get done, but there is also shopping list, a bill list (this one stresses me out), My hours list, Christmas list! Ya know, the usual kind of stuff.
So I decided I would make a list of goals, and share them with you lovies, hoping that maybe sharing it openly will help me reach those goals.
- Do Craft Night at last 2 out of the 4 Wednesdays (ideas ladies??)
- Go to the Temple
- Make my bed 4 out of 7 days of the week. (who makes their bed on Sunday's? Not me :))
- Find John Deere Ornaments
- Play in the pretty leaves before the snow sticks.
- Take more pictures of me and Jake
- Help my sissy launch her fashion blog (stay tuned, I'm heading up to take pictures of her tomorrow!)
- Put together a scripture Christmas countdown.
- Read a good book.
I turned a little bit into a to-do list, but its things that need to be done! And its my goal to get them done!!!
What are some of your goals for this chilly time of year?