Monday, January 20, 2014

Caution: things get touchy

I'm not 100% sure how this is going to work out, but these are some feelings that I have had as of late.



this has been affecting me a lot lately. 

and Jake has been so supportive of my ups and downs. Before, when ever I read or heard anything about a miscarriage I just put a block in my mind because there was no way I could ever deal with that. Losing a baby. 
And at the same time, I figured you just have a long heavy period and your done (sorry TMI).


Most days I don't even think about it, and know that things are great and dandy. 

but then there are days, and sometimes weekends when it wears on me. 


And then I remember that I can kneel down and I can talk to my Heavenly Father, and even my little baby. 



On Friday, I just broke down crying in the temple, it was embarrassing by the way! because I knew that no matter what, I am still a mom. Just not here on earth. 
Sometimes it is really hard to have faith in God's timing. But i know that things will work out. And that I can trust him in all things. 




I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, that even though we may not know what his plan is, we know it's going to be something great!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that "Be Still" quote. It gives me chills every time I read it. Like, it's so powerful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs