Friday, September 19, 2014

A letter to you





Dear Baby Girl,


I have been dying since I found out you are a girl. I knew that if we had a girl that our bank account would be running on the lower side, but I have been trying my best to not spend near as much.


Can I just tell you how much I love feeling you move?? You gave me a scare this week when I didn't feel you for a few days and I had dreams about needing to go to the ER, but then you started dancing around again which made me feel so much better. And you're daddy is so in love with you! He talks about getting the house ready for you and how excited he is to have you. He got to feel you last night and its pretty great to be able to share that with him.

Your grandparents are getting very excited to meet you! They all love you a lot!

There are a lot of people who love you and have given you the cutest little clothes, and this is just the beginning. You are going to be quite the fashion queen!!!!

We get to see you in about a week and a half and I can't wait to see how much you've grown! Just keep cooking and we'll see you in a little bit.


We love you so very much!


Love -- Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs