Saturday, January 17, 2015

37 weeks + sneak peak of nursery




Due Date:  February 7th
Gender:  Girl
Symptoms: I have started getting some cramps especially after I've been up cleaning for a while or walking around. I'm sort of excited to start getting contractions so I know that things are starting! I think I'll need a little bit of a warning before all this craziness starts. I don't know if this is a symptom but this child has had her feet stuck in my ribs so those are so tender along with my back. She is certainly gaining weight and when she moves she will sometimes sit on my sciatic nerves.


Movement:  Her movement is definitely slowing down but when she sticks a foot out or her booty I can't help but sit and poke it. I had a pregnant break down last week when she started dancing around in there, I know for sure I'm going to miss feeling her inside. I'm trying to soak it all up while I can!
Weight Gain: We are now going to the doctor every week so I happened to glance down at my chart while they were weighing me and I have gained 26 lbs. I'm really quite proud of myself!



Cravings: Veggies. I've wanted nothing but healthy foods, which I am sensing is a good sign. I also have no desire to cook right now.
Aversions: Nothing that I can think of.



Fitness:  For me I'm to the point that walking down stairs to get breakfast and back up stairs to get ready is a major work out. I washed Sky last night and ended up having Jake finish it off because I was too exhausted.
Sleep:  There isn't much sleep still going on here. The good news is that its not the babe waking me up, its usually because of heartburn or that I have to go to the bathroom. Or I wake up randomly and sit up in bed forever trying to fall back to sleep.



At my baby shower last weekend everyone made their guess when this babe was going to make her way into the world. The majority of people said February 1st. Lets hope that this babe agrees with everyone else! She can come a week early if she wants!


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the rib pain. My baby boy is jabbing me all the time and mine are really sore too. Can't wait to meet your baby girl! Getting so close

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs