Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Insights

Hello all --
yes I did just give up on last weeks.. sorry about that! It's been a bit busy at our house with my younger sister Marina staying with us for a week and getting some sweet senior pics done..



I have a pretty sis :)

I started my first week of my new job this week. It's awesome! Amazing! I love it :) and!! I get my own computer tomorrow.. it's a big deal! :) haha.



But today my Sunday Insight is about Family Time.

Today Jake and I got up and got ready for church. For the past few days he's been feeling kind of crappy so we just went to sacrament meeting. After we went and fed the horses and dogs and just played with them for a bit. When we got home I found out he has strep so we just sat and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Today has made me realize that family is very important, and our relationships with them. Since I moved away from my family and friends it's been kind of hard not knowing anyone and not really communicating with too many people. Jake is my family and I've learned that ours is the relationship I need most to be working on. ( not that we have issues :))

He is my best friend, the person I am sealed to forever. The person I want my kids to be like. The way that we feel about each other and the way we act with each other is most important.

We were watching families in church today, and sat and talked about our future family. I've always had this image of our perfect family. There will be nothing wrong. We will be happy everyone will go to church, pay tithing, say prayers, be happy to go to church activities, never talk back to Jake or me. Let's be honest.... It's not happening :) At least not that perfect.

I am just glad that we are a family. Even though our Family Home Evening most the time is sitting together reading our own books, watching the Disney movie I love, or just going for a walk. It is bringing us closer together as a family.

Families can be together forever.
Through Heavenly Father's Plan

I know I want to be with my own family


And the Lord has shown me how I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs