Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday finally

well, heres my day thus far!

I woke up in time to get ready for class! This class I have yet to go to. Wearing my Brad Paisley shirt :) and a hat I grabbed my backpack and set our for class. I got down the hill into Springville... and BAM! I had to throw up! Sorry about having to say it, but its true. Its driving me crazy not knowing whats going on with me. Went to the doctor and everything and they still won't call me back. **NOT PREGNANT!** just saying. but I'm not. But I am also sick. I just want to throw up and be done with it. Now I'm just sitting watching Gilmore Girls, without Jake :( yes. that is correct. he is off on another one of his hunting adventures. This time to Colorado. Oh that boy :)

HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope yours started out millions of times better than mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs