Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Costume Crisis! and SURPRISE!

Alright all of my readers **haha all 6 of you**

ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEN TIME!!! I cannot wait! but Jake and I have this problem! We still don't know what we're going to be! First it was cowboy/cowgirl. Then Cowboy and Indian, Then Mexican and Catwoman, and now its to Homeless people.. we're going down hill here! We need a little help!? Suggestions? because well... Halloween is tomorrow :)

My neighborhood has done this cute little thing for halloween where you "boo" someone. I have seen this on Pinterest and even considered trying it. Here is the link to the instructions if you would like to do this next year or just give someone a cute little treat real quick.
Holidays make me so happy and excited! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day! All right in a row is not good for me :) But I've decided that this year, Jake and I are going to focus a little bit on service. And finding someone in our neighborhood to serve this holiday season. Also so we can make someone's life a little better!

Update in our little life. We are currently house hunting! I am so excited I fall in love with every house.. so far :) Then Jake has to set me in my ways so I don't go over board! Since we have been looking, I have been searching on  Pinterest for all of the little things that I can do to spruce up our Non-exsistant house :) I get a little over excited about things like that! So I'll keep you posted on what's going on with that.

My little niecey, Kyah Mae is now walking, smiling, and talking *baby talk* and its making me baby hungry, and at times I think Jake is too! :) That's all I need to get him thinking about kids!

Hope you all have a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN! and a great week!




P.s. There will be a giveaway coming soon. If you read this blog, and aren't following, start following now so you can keep an eye out for when that will take place!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. well I saw a lot of cute couple ideas down here, I saw male and female lumberjacks, doctor/nurse, minnie and mickey, jack and jill, police officers, zombies, football/cheerleader, idk the list goes on. their were so many, just be creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good ideas. My mind really just went blank when thinking of couples! We will have to try those out next year! Thanks Billikins!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs