Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Time

Wow... has it really been September since the last time I posted?? Well Fall is here now and I am so incredibly excited about it. I 100% love fall time. The chilly air, the bright colors, boots and scarves! I love it! Now that I have my own place to decorate, and an inspiring, crafty mother-in-law I have decorated our home like I have always wanted to!
a fun colorful wreath. I got the idea off of pinterest. :) my addiction







Sunday I made Jake wake up from his 2-3 hour nap and carve pumpkins with me... I'm a bad person I know :) but I made up for it by making scones :) yum!

 


And FINALLY! I am so excited. I already have Christmas done for Mr. Jake. Got amazing seats to see George Strait on his final tour! I am so excited to see his little face when he opens it :)

Hope everyone is keeping warm! I'm sensing a giveaway soon within these next few weeks :)
We'll see when the snow falls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs