Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR! -- and Guest Post

Happy New Years Everyone!!!




I really hope that you all had a super fantastic night!!!!!!

We had so much fun spending time with family, eating, playing games, watching all the little kids dance and show they mad skills, rang in the new year with friends, FINALLY got to kiss Jake at Midnight, and watched some That 70's show.

Last year I was new to all of Jakes friends, we felt awkward to kiss in front of everyone, and I was secretley waiting for him to propose to me! It didn't happen.

2012 was great to us. We got engaged, planned a wedding, went to many concerts, spend lots of time with both our families, GOT MARRIED! started my blog, went on lots of trips, got a new car, went to lots of weddings, watched many movies, became sunday school teachers, got a new job..... and LOTS LOTS MORE!!!!   this is a year I won't forget!



Have you made your new years resolutions yet??

Well I have and I am a guest post on Eryka's blog ABCDE today! Go here to go read my post and fall in love with Eryka's blog as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs