Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How we met, Jake Style

So I asked Jake to write a post for me of how we met.. we settled on him telling me what to write.


We met at my apartment at snow college, when you came over with your sister to visit your sisters boyfriend who I lived with.

You had a boyfriend at the time so I didn't dare get your number or talk to you much. Down the road my roommate mentioned that your boyfriend wasn't around anymore so I started thinking I should ask you out. But it was hunting season, so I wasn't ever really around on weekends.

And low and behold I was gone hunting one saturday. I got a text from a number I didn't recognize, and it was yours. and you had asked me out. but I had to decline because i was gone. so when i got back the next week, we went on a little group date and had a camp fire, and it was super awkward. but after that we started talking every day and hanging out more and more. and a week after our first date we had our first very awkward, but very good kiss. and from there we never looked back.




He's a charmer. I love this boy!!! SOOOO MUCH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs