Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One of my favorites

These are my favorite posts to write.






- For the past week I have been reading this blog. At work, at home. And I pretty much bawl my eyes out every post. If you need something uplifting, READ IT!!!! I have linked you to the very first post so you can start at the beginning, because you have to, then go up to the media part and watch the Dateline episodes. AMAZING STORY!!!! Such Faith!!!


- I just bought THIS! I will be fit for FLORIDA! and This is Dr. Oz approved!


- I'm dying to go home and finish catching up on Grey's. Its getting so good!


- This is something that I need to go buy and start on.




What are you doing today? It is crazy Utah weather, snowing this morning, super sunny and spring timey right now! Happy Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Rustoleum! And um.. I just went and bought that pill thing... you convinced me with your purchase and it being Dr. Oz approved :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that supplement...got to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We re-did our kitchen with that Rustoleum cabinet transformations... LOVE IT!!! I want to do it again cause it was so fun!

    I'm writing a post about it as we speak. :) It'll be up sometime next week. I'll send you the link so you can see how AWESOME it looks when its done :)

    It was easy, and fast, and way fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs