Friday, August 29, 2014

Good work Mother Nature









Jake and I went up the canyon the other night after a rainstorm looking for elk for his hunt coming up. He is such a gem and stopped the truck anytime I gasped thinking I needed to take a picture right then! And a big huge thanks to Lex for teaching her "shooting in manual" class, my pictures have changed, and I feel like I finally have control of my camera! Yay!

But seriously, the mountains are amazing after it rains! I really was just in awe over the beauty and the colors. I am so giddy about all the leaves changing color, and the weather turning cooler. Fall could quite possibly be my favorite season! Bring on the boots and sweaters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs