Monday, August 4, 2014

Its All Weird in the Hood

Pregnancy has been so weird. I don't feel pregnant, but I look pregnant. Thank you extra progesterone. I am constantly exhausted but randomly get a burst of energy and can actually cook chicken. (it is grossing me out right now to cook chicken... it makes me nauseous to even think about cooking it.) I go to bed early and wake up even more tired. I am getting to the point now where I don't feel near as sick, and I have actually put make-up on everyday for a week!




But one of the pregnancy things that are SOOOOO weird is waking up in the middle of the night to go pee. (tmi?) 3 am has become a constant waking up time.


I was so out of it one night when I woke up. I was in the middle of a dream that I was at my parents house. So I got up to go to the bathroom but in my parents house the bathroom is downstairs. So I sat in my door frame for 10 minutes feeling around for the light switch, that wasn't there, and being half asleep! I finally found the real light switch and was so confused where I was. I looked all around and finally realized that I was in my house turned off the light and went to the bathroom. It was the strangest thing, and Sky was pretty confused what I was doing!


Its okay Dog. I don't know what I was doing either.


Pregnancy brain is also hard to grasp. I think of one thing one second, and then next poof its gone like it was never there. I keep forgetting to put my wedding ring on in the morning. Its nothing personal, I just forget! The hubs is starting to get used to me forgetting. When we went camping in June I was so excited to have a PB+J. As I was getting stuff ready I kept telling myself to grab the peanut butter. When we got and hour and a half away from our house and 30-40 minutes away from a store, I realized I FORGOT THE PEANUT BUTTER. That was a bad 10 minutes. Tears, pouting, hungry tummy!
The next few camping trips, we brought peanut butter, but didn't make sandwiches! :)




I cannot wait until things start feeling more real. Until then I guess I'll just try to enjoy the best I can.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was written pre-announcing, I'm still as crazy now as I was then!

1 comment:

  1. oh the nightly bathroom trips just get worse from what I hear (idk how thats possible) - but no worries, you're not alone :) I also wake up in the middle of the night starving (but am usually too tired to get up and eat). oh pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs