Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#notafoodblogger

This chicken recipe is one of my favorite meals ever, mostly because it reminds me of my mom! She made it all growing up and it has become a comfort food almost.


From what I could tell from other recipes I looked up my mom was a goddess and left out all the healthy broccoli! Thank you Mom! Just not the biggest fan of hot, mushy broccoli!




When I made this the other night I paired it with this Watermelon Juice from Lex's magical kitchen.


So here is the recipe:


- 4 chicken tenders* (or however many people will be eating)
- 1 (10.5 oz) can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (8oz.) container of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder






Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in large bowl. Spray the bottom of casserole dish with non-stick spray and put 1/4 mixture on the bottom. Place chicken in dish and add the remaining mixture to the top. Cook in the oven for 40 minutes, everything should be bubble and hot!


Make sure the chicken is cooked through, and serve on top of rice.


ENJOY!!


*You can cube the chicken and just add it to the mixture if that's what you desire. Also make sure if you are using frozen chicken that it is defrosted prior!






**If you have any questions, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2013 Hansen love | all rights reserved | design by lost boy designs